The church cemetery now has an informational sign.
The church cemetery, located behind Sarah Swann Hall on the Carson-Newman campus now has an attractive sign that lists the names of all known persons buried there. It also has a short history of "our burial place" that dates from 1873. Take the time to walk through the cemetery grounds; it is very interesting. Four of our pastors are buried there, as well as several prominent pioneers in the community.